The term Visio Tutorial or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Netresult Ltd, the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 379, Aldershot, Hants, GU11 9BE, UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All rights reserved. All material contained in this website, the tutorial videos and the practice files contained within it are © 2008-12 Netresult Ltd. No reproduction or distribution of any kind is permitted without the express permission of Netresult Ltd. Netresult Training, Visiotutorials and Visio-Tutorial are trading styles of Netresult Ltd, PO Box 379, GU11 9BE, United Kingdom.
Netresult Ltd does not represent the Microsoft Corporation nor does it have any connection with it. All material used has been written by David Millard and is original. Some similarities may occasionally exist between the tutorial exercises used in this website and material available elsewhere, but this is entirely accidental.
Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Windows, Windows XP and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. All trademarks and copyright are acknowledged.
The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, e-mail addresses, logos, people, places, and events depicted in this website, the tutorial videos and the sample exercise files are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, place, or event is intended or should be inferred.
The tutorials, articles, videos and the exercise files supplied herein are offered without any express, statutory, or implied warranties. Neither the author, Netresult Ltd, Microsoft Corporation, nor its resellers or distributors will be held liable for any damages caused or alleged to be caused either directly or indirectly by the use of this website or any of the material contained within it.
Membership of this site is required to access some or all the material contained within it. Joining involves creating a recurring payment schedule at PayPal. Your email address will be used to communicate with you and you will be taken to a page where you can specify a password that will allow access to the protected materiel. Premium members will receive a minimum of 12 additional tutorials within their first 12 months of membership - these will be delivered electronically to the email address used to register.
Membership may be cancelled at any time; however, members who cancel their membership will lose access to the protected content and will stop receiving monthly tutorials. To cancel your membership, simply log in to your PayPal account and cancel the recurring payment schedule – your membership will automatically be cancelled by the system.
No refunds will be given for memberships that are cancelled for any reason. No files are downloadable at the present time although this may change in the future.
• The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may create a link to this website from another website or document without Visio Tutorial‘s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.